We are so much more than a Parts Store and we are looking for even more great talent to join our NAPA family! As a Sanel NAPA Assistant Store Manager you will be able to use your automotive and customer service expertise with both our wholesale and retail customers on a daily basis, serve as a leader to your teammates, and lead Sanel NAPA to be the dominant parts supplier in the market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a successful team, support the store manager, and manage in our fast-paced retail stores
- Manage store operations to maximize sales, profits and customer service
- Build, coach, train and engage crew team to deliver superior levels of customer care and business results
- Inventory protection, asset management, operational and safety issues
- Overall cleanliness and readiness of delivery vehicles, sales floor, stock room and outside areas
- Drive NAPA operational and marketing programs while steering toward continuous improvement in processes and procedures
- Grow customer relationships, help with sales/service questions, and ensure a positive experience both in the store and on the phone
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in the automotive after-market service industry or hobby/DIY world, or at least the willingness to learn all things automotive.
- Passion for delivering customer care and building long term relationships
- Thrive off of working in a very fast paced and complex environment
- Knowledge of cataloging and/or inventory management systems
- Ability to lift 60lbs in some situations
- Background and/or passion for automotive industry, heavy equipment, farm industry, diesel, marine, or dealership.
- Experience in a parts store, auction, retail store, auto body/collision, or fast food/restaurant/convenience store management experience Entirely customer-centric (external/internal)
- ASE Certifications
- NAPA Know How
$20 per hour
401(k), 401(k) Matching, Dental Insurance, Employee Discount, Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Retirement Plan, Vision Insurance
October 18, 2022