We are so much more than a Parts Store and we are looking for even more great talent to join our NAPA family! As a Sanel NAPA Assistant Store Manager you will be able to use your automotive and customer service expertise with both our wholesale and retail customers on a daily basis, serve as a leader to your teammates, and lead Sanel NAPA to be the dominant parts supplier in the market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a successful team, support the store manager, and manage in our fast-paced retail stores
- Manage store operations to maximize sales, profits and customer service
- Build, coach, train and engage crew team to deliver superior levels of customer care and business results
- Inventory protection, asset management, operational and safety issues
- Overall cleanliness and readiness of delivery vehicles, sales floor, stock room and outside areas
- Drive NAPA operational and marketing programs while steering toward continuous improvement in processes and procedures
- Grow customer relationships, help with sales/service questions, and ensure a positive experience both in the store and on the phone
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in the automotive after-market service industry or hobby/DIY world, or at least the willingness to learn all things automotive.
- Passion for delivering customer care and building long term relationships
- Thrive off of working in a very fast paced and complex environment
- Knowledge of cataloging and/or inventory management systems
- Ability to lift 60lbs in some situations
- Background and/or passion for automotive industry, heavy equipment, farm industry, diesel, marine, or dealership.
- Experience in a parts store, auction, retail store, auto body/collision, or fast food/restaurant/convenience store management experience Entirely customer-centric (external/internal)
- ASE Certifications
- NAPA Know How
$20 per hour
401(k), 401(k) Matching, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Discount, Health Insurance, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Profit Sharing, Retirement Plan, Vision Insurance
October 18, 2022