Machine Shop Services
Sanel NAPA fully-equipped Machine Shop provides custom work that ranges from rebuilding brake blocks to complete engine restorations. We have even done work on ski lifts! The machine shop services that we offer include:
- Piston pin fitting and piston conditioning
- Connecting rod re-conditioning
- Re-size pistons
- Cylinder boring and burnishing
- Cylinder sleeves installed
- Remove studs or bolts (broken) – no guarantee
- Valve operations
- Main bearing align boring
- Install precision cam bearing
- Cylinder head or manifold milling
- Block milling
- Press work – no guarantee
- Installing king pin bushings and fit
- Fly wheel install gear and grind surface
- Crankshaft milling/industrial crankshaft milling
- Magna-flux inspection
- Pressure testing
- Crankshaft straightening
- Crankshaft welding
- Diesel cylinder head work
- Engine disassembly and estimate
- Rebuilding disc brake calipers
- Brake drum and rotor turning
- Hydraulic hoses assembled
- Air-conditioning hoses assemble
Body Shop Services
Sanel NAPA supplies body shops, collision centers, dealerships, fleets and industrial applications with name brand refinishing products, including the full lines of Axalta and 3M®. Always on the forefront of progressing technology, we are continually offering new products and services. No other company can match our A-to-Z coverage on paint, body supplies and equipment! We can supply the Do-It-Your-Selfer with custom color aerosol cans that match the exact color of their vehicle.
Our stores have dedicated in-house paint technicians and outside salespeople on our staff. These same stores feature state-of-the-art color matching capabilities using the Axalta Acquire Plus EFX Camera System and the Axalta VINdicator technology. We also utilize Axalta's ProfitNet™ Body Shop Management Software to assist body shops in achieving maximum profitability and management.
And, if all this is not enough, we offer refinishing support at our state-of-the-art Sanel Refinish Training Center! The Center's mission is to help maximize the productivity of a body shop's labor cost and product usage through a commitment to training and technology. We are one of the few paint suppliers in the country to operate a fully equipped shop created for training purposes only!
Have a question or comment? We'd love to hear from you! Reach out anytime or stop by one of our locations!