As a Sanel NAPA Automotive Parts Specialist, you are looked at as the “face of the retail store” and the go-to person as soon as our customers enter our retail stores for all of their automotive needs. You don’t need to be able to tear a motor down and rebuild it (however, if you can, that’s awesome) – but we do need you to have a background and knowledge of automotive parts. A Sanel NAPA Automotive Parts Specialist is a great opportunity whether you are looking to spend your career with us as a Parts Specialist, want to work full/part-time or you just want to get your foot in the door with us to explore other careers at some point – we welcome you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide auto parts answers and solutions for our retail and wholesale customers in person at the counter/over the phone
- Use your parts knowledge to assist other Sanel NAPA team members answer questions for customers
- Providing outstanding customer care and interactions with everyone who comes into our Sanel NAPA Store!
- Bring customer focus and high energy to our fast-paced stores
- Welcome retail customers into our retail stores and engage to provide a positive consumer experience
- Use technology (computer), cash register, telephone, and paper catalog system
- Minimum 18 years of age & a Valid Driver’s License
- Previous experience in a parts store or automotive industry or at least a willingness to learn all things auto parts.
- High School Diploma or GED. Technical or Trade school courses or degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Love fast paced retail environments
- Great listening skills and empathy for customers
- Background and/or passion for automotive industry, heavy equipment, farm industry, diesel, marine, or dealership.
- Experience in a parts store, auction, retail store, auto body/collision
- Knowledge of cataloging AND/OR inventory management systems, a plus
- Entirely customer-centric (external/internal)
- ASE Certifications
$14 to $20 per hour depending on location
401(k), 401(k) Matching, Dental Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Discount, Flexible Schedule, Health Insurance, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Referral Program, Retirement Plan, Vision Insurance
Claremont, Concord, Eliot, Jaffrey, Londonderry, Milford, Salisbury, Sanford, Weare, West Lebanon
September 28, 2022