As a Sanel NAPA Store Manager, you will manage all operational and sales aspects of a store for a fast-paced leader in the automotive parts industry. Build your high performing team, infuse store sales and performance, and enjoy your success as a Store Manager!
Do you have a passion for leading others, driving growth and profits Perhaps you have a background in automotive, fleet, heavy equipment, dealership or retail industry If the answer is yes, we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are seeking an experienced, energetic and driven Store Manager to join our growing auto parts team. This is the right opportunity for you if you:
- Love Retail
- Can consistently demonstrate true leadership with vision, collaboration, trust, respect and effectiveness while operating a market leading NAPA store.
- Know how to take full responsibility for P&L while mapping out initiatives and business plans for the store and solving roadblock issues.
- Identify new customers and revenue opportunities for the store
- Shift into high gear in a fast-paced retail store environment
- Help outside sales in identifying, developing and maintaining wholesale accounts
- Build, guiding and developing an engaged crew team to deliver checkered flag levels of customer care and business results
- Steer towards continuous improvement in processes and procedures
- Protect and maintaining the security of store assets
- Display pride in navigating a store recognized for safety and appearance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Passion for delivering customer care and building long term relationships
- Knowledge of inventory controls, stocking levels and seasonal shifts is a plus
- Personal drive, self-motivation and initiative to accomplish business goals
- Customer focus and high energy in our fast-paced stores
- Ability to operate a cash register and navigating computer and paper catalog systems
- Passion for delivering customer care in a strong team environment
Why Sanel NAPA may just be the right place for you:
- Competitive pay
- Bonus opportunity
- Outstanding benefits including: health, dental, sick, vision, short term disability, long term disability, critical illness, accident and life insurance
- Paid time off including sick, personal and vacation time
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee discounts
- Stable company. Family owned business.
- Company Culture that works hard, yet takes care of employees
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
401(k), 401(k) Matching, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Discount, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Referral Program